- Mobile World Congress will run in Shanghai from 26 to 29 June, in which Vivo will present its first 5G phone
- OPo’s VOOC Fast Charging Technology charges 3400 mAh battery in 35 minutes.
In the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Shanghai next week, Vivo is going to introduce its first 5G. Recently, Vivo announced that it will also introduce 120W super flashcharging technology with its latest smartphone in MWC. The company claims that it charges 4000 mAh of full charge in just 13 minutes. It is expected that Vivo will also present the production variant of its Esteem 2019 concept in the event.
- The company says that they will present their 120W super flashcharging technology in the Mobile World Congress in Shanghai, which charges 50,000 mAh battery of 50% in just 5 minutes, whereas it is able to charge the battery of 4000 mAH, full in just 14 minutes. Whereas in just 13 seconds it charges 2.38% to the battery.
- The company says that this is a very stupendous technology and much better than Oppo’s Super VOOC Fast Charging Technology. OPPO says that its VOOC Fast Charging Technology charges 3400 mAh battery full in just 35 minutes.
- In the Mobile World Congress , Vivo can also take a look at the latest smartphone APK 2019 production. The company had introduced Concept of Estex 2019 in January.
- According to the media report, it can have all-display design, punch hole selfie camera, dual rear camera setup, snapdragon 855 processor, up to 256 GB storage and 12 GB of RAM.