- The sale of the phone will start from 27th June, it can be purchased from Flipkart
- The phone has a 48+ 5 megapixel dual rear camera and a 25 megapixel selfie camera
On Thursday, American company Motorola launched its latest Motorola One Vision in the Indian market. It has just launched in a single variant with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage, which costs 19,999 rupees. The launch of this phone, launched in two color options bronze gradient and the Spyri Gradient, will start from June 27, which will be bought from Flipkart. This is Motorola’s first smartphone with a punch hole display, with a 25 megapixel selfie camera. The phone has dual rear camera setup.
- The most important thing about the phone is the 25 megapixel punch hole selfie camera with the dual rear camera setup in it, with a 48 megapixel primary camera sensor and a 5 megapixel secondary camera setup.
- The phone has a 6.3-inch Full HD Plus display, with resolution of 1080 × 2520 pixels. The phone has a 2.2GHz exynos octa-core processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 128 GB storage, which can be increased from 512 GB to microSD card.
- The phone has many modes like Dual LED flash, 8x digital zoom, portrait mode, manual mode, cinema graph, panorama, active display mode, auto HDR.
- Speaking of the sensor, the fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity sensor, compass and magnetometer are on the back panel of the phone. The dimension of the phone is 160.1×71.2×8.7 mm, weighing only 181 grams.
- The phone has 3,500mAh battery which supports turbo-pawar fast charging. The company claims that the phone gives back up to 7 hours in 15 minutes of charging.
|Display size||6.3 inches|
|Display type||Full hd plus|
|Resolution||1080 × 2520 pixels|
|Sim type||Dual nano sim|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Processor||2.2GHz, OctaR, Samsung Acceson 9609|
|Expandable Memory||512GB (micro SD)|
|Selfie camera||25MP (punch hole camera)|
|Rear camera||48MP + 5MP (Dual Camera Setup)|
|Rear Camera Feature||Dual LED Flash, 8x Digital Zoom, Portrait Mode, Manual Mode, Cinematic, Panorama, Active Display Mode, Auto HDR|
|Connectivity||4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth V 5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack|
|Sensor||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity sensor, compass and magnetometer|
|Battery||3,500mAh with 15W Turbo Fast Charging Support|