- Narendra Modi said that awareness of yoga in India reached every corner, every section
- ‘Yoga can be experienced everywhere around the wellness centers, from the alley coaches’
- Modi yoga with 28 thousand people in Ranchi
Ranchi (Jharkhand). On the fifth International Yoga Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi bestowed on country and the world. In the Prabhat Tara field here, he said, “Yoga is discipline, surrender and it has to be followed throughout life. Yoga is beyond the distinction of age, color, caste, sect, vote, creed, wealth, poverty, province and border Yoga is everyone and all are of Yoga. ” Modi did yoga with 28 thousand people. He made 13 yoga sessions in 45 minutes.
The Prime Minister had reached Ranchi on Thursday night. Nearly 40 thousand people had registered for yoga with Yoga. Due to the high number of people, arrangements for yoga were arranged for another 12,000 people in the nearest second field. This is Yoga Day theme- Yoga for Heart.
Modi said: Yoga has to be taken to the poor
- Modi said: “Yoga from the drawing room to the board room, from the parks of the city to the sports complex is today. Yoga can be experienced all over the way till the wellness centers from the lane.”
- “In today’s changing times, we need to have a focus on wellness as well as protection from disease, that is the power we get from yoga, that is the power of yoga, as per the ancient Indian philosophy. Yoga does not occur only for Half an hour when we are on the ground or mat. ”
- “Now I have to take the journey of modern yoga from the cities to the villages, to the poor and tribal’s house, I have to make yoga an integral part of the life of the poor and the tribal, because it is the poor who are the cause of the disease Most suffer from it. ”
28 school children included
- 2600 children from 28 schools also came to participate in this program. Every participant in Prabhat Tara Ground was given 24 squire feet for the yoga. Twelve thousand people joined the nearby JSCA Stadium and St Thomas School.
- Screens have been put in place at the venue of the program. The platform was designed in such a way that most participants could see the Prime Minister.
- More than 100 CCTVs were installed in the field of security. 4 thousand soldiers were deployed for safety.
- Earlier, the main function of International Yoga Day was held in New Delhi in 2015, in Chandigarh in 2016, in Lucknow in 2017 and in 2018 in Dehradun. Modi had participated in all the programs.