- More than 3 thousand people in Sector-17 Plaza will be seen together in yoga posture
- Police force will be deployed for the convenience of people and security forces for the people
Chandigarh. On June 21, ie, Thursday, 5th International Yoga Day is being celebrated all over the world. The city is getting very excited about this. With this day preparations are being finalized in the city. Good cleaning has been done in different city parks.
At the same time, the UT Administration has also organized a special program for this day at the Plaza located in Sector-17. From 7 to 8 in the morning, more than 3 thousand people will be seen in the yoga posture. This time, Yoga for Heart has been presented in the theme of International Yoga Day. Dr Harshvardhan may join the program in the Plaza, but there is no official information right now.
Apart from the people of the city, many NGOs, Divya Kidwai, School, College and ITBP jawans will also participate in this program on Thursday. A special team of doctors will be prepared in the emergency and 2,000 soldiers will be deployed for safety.
The participants will be: Governor of Punjab and Administrator of Chandigarh VP Singh Badanaur, Mayor Rajesh Kalia and other senior officials
PM Modi’s Yoga on Screen: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will make yoga in Ranchi with about 30 thousand people. The people who are doing this program in the Plaza will be shown live telecast on 8 large LED screens.
Therefore, Yoga is essential: Such a time when we have mobile phones, television and many other facilities. At the same time focusing on yoga too has become very important. So that we do not distract our attention even if we use them. This gives the soul dose. Every citizen of the country can experience this, so PM Modi also supports and promotes it.
Therefore, the day of 21 June : 21 June 2015 was declared the first International Yoga Day. Let us know that PM Modi had stressed in December 2014 to celebrate Yoga Day on June 21 in his UN address. The reason behind this was that on June 21, the presence of the Sun lasts for the longest period on Earth. At this date the energy of the sun is the most intense on the earth.
Schedule for the program at the Plaza:
- Participants enter entry from 5 am
- The main guest will arrive at 6.10 a.m.
- Union ministers reporting on behalf of Government of India at 6.17 hrs will address people
- 6.20 pm Governor of Punjab and Administrator of Chandigarh, VP Singh Bedour, address
- 6.30 pm to 7 pm Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s live telecast on the LED screens
- 7 to 8 p.m. in the yoga program, people will be seen in different currency of yoga
- National anthem will be at 8 o’clock