- On being honored with the mark Izzuddin, Modi said that this honor enhanced the pride of whole India
- Maldives’s greatest honor to be given to foreign delegates is to mark Ijjuddin
- Modi presented President of Pakistan with the signature bat signed by Indian cricket team
Maledives. Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Maldives on Saturday. This is his first foreign trip after becoming Prime Minister for the second time. President of Maldives Ibrahim Mohammed Solih honored Prime Minister Modi with Izzuddin. It is the biggest honor of the Maldives to be given to foreign delegates. Modi also addressed Parliament Majlis of the Maldives.
In the Parliament of the Maldives, Modi said, “I insist that between you and India every Indian was with you for the strengthening of the democracy in the Maldives, and in India also recently completed the largest democratic process in human history. For 130 crore Indians, it was not just election, it was a festival of democracy, more than two-thirds ie 60 million voters voted. This is the basis of my government’s foreign policy in the world, neighboring is our priority and the priority of the Maldives in this is natural. “
Need to organize Global Conference on Terrorism – Modi
- Modi said, “India’s cooperation will be based on public welfare.” We made a compromise between the two countries today, and I am also happy that education, health and business visa has been given to the citizens of the Maldives. Going forward, take care of the deep concerns of today’s world. ”
- “There is no such place where terrorism does not kill innocent people by showing their horrific nature. They have no bank, neither institution nor factory. Yet they lack wealth and weapons. Who gives them this?
- “State sponsorship of terrorism is the biggest threat. People are still making mistakes in distinguishing good terrorism and bad terrorism. The water is now rising above the head. To combat the challenge of terrorism, all humanist powers need to be united. Dealing with this is the biggest challenge of the leadership of the world, just as the world community did a global conference on the threat of the environment, why can not it be about terrorism? ”
- “I would expect from all major countries to have a global conference on terrorism within a time frame. So that the terrorists who take advantage of the flaws are considered to eliminate them. If we are late, we will not forgive generations of today and today’s generations. “
The world’s most expensive Nagina is Maldives – Modi
The Prime Minister said, “Maldives, ie, the garland of more than 1,000 islands. It is not only the Indian Ocean, but the most important of the whole world. Its immense beauty and natural beauty have been the center of attraction for thousands of years. In front of the courage of nature, this is an example of the indomitable courage of man. I am happy to be present among you all in the Maldives and this Majlis. Your Parliament decided to unanimously invite me. This behavior has touched the heart of every Indian. “
‘Hope and dreams in this House are truly transformed’
Modi said, “I have come to the Maldives for the second time and for the second time I became a witness to the historic action of the Parliament, last year I was very happy and proudly joined the President’s swearing in. The ceremony was held at the open stadium. I experienced the advent of the energy of democracy in the Maldives, on that day I also saw the dedication and love of the common citizen towards democracy in the Maldives. The house is not a building made of brick and stone, it is the land of democracy, where the beats of the country revolve around your voice and thoughts, here people’s hopes and dreams are transformed in reality, here people change the collective resolution to fulfillment. Are. “
Respect enhances the pride of whole India – Modi
Modi said, “By honoring me with the highest honor of the Maldives today, all of you have given a new glory to the whole of India, not just me. India is always standing with the Maldives in natural disasters or in any problem. “
Earlier, Modi was given a guard of honor in Mali’s Republic Square. After this, Modi held a meeting with President Ibrahim Mohammad Solihad of Maldives. Modi presented Solihay with the signature bat of the Indian cricket team.
This is the second time, when Modi is going on a tour of the Maldives. Earlier, Modi went to the Maldives in the last year’s inauguration ceremony of President Solihah. Modi government has been the policy of Neighbor First (neighboring first). Even after becoming the Prime Minister for the first time in 2014, Modi went to Bhutan on his first foreign tour.
Modi to visit Sri Lanka on Sunday
Modi will visit Sri Lanka on 9th June from the Maldives. After the bomb blasts in Sri Lanka on April 21, Modi will be the first foreign leader to be there. However, they will spend a few hours here. Modi will meet President Maitripala Sirisena. In the Sri Lankan bomb blasts, 258 people, including 11 Indians, lost their life.
This is the third Sri Lankan tour of Modi, the prime minister. Before that, they have also visited Sri Lanka in 2015 and 2017. The Indian Foreign Ministry said that Modi’s visit is to tell the Sri Lankan Government that in this disaster, we are standing equally with them. The ministry said on Thursday that the Indian government will fully support Sri Lanka in dealing with terrorism.